THE ONLY LIFTING PLATFORM WITH a 10-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
BECAUSE HOME LIFTY® EXPLOITS FLUITRONIC TECHNOLOGY
- Because the GMV version, with an external motor and electrical valve, and FLUITRONIC technology eliminates all those defects that characterise most of hydraulic systems, turned into FLUITRONIC systems. A leap into the future.
- Because FLUITRONIC technology is less expensive: for owners and for the environment. For owners, because it is a simple and reliable technology, that any maintainer can manage without problems. For the environment, because all materials are recyclable, their life cycle is longer and their disposal at the end of their life cycle has a reduced impact.
- Because GMC, with its expertise, professionalism and know-how offers a warranty that can be extended up to 25 years, a guarantee of quality for owners who will know in advance how much they will spend over the years. No surprises.
- Because FLUITRONIC is anti-seismic technology: it exploits gravity with any counterweights suspended in the shaft.
- Because FLUITRONIC energy consumption is lower: 230v to go up and no energy consumption when going down, because – unlike rope home lifts – it only uses gravity.
- Because, even for the typical use of a private home, electric lift manufacturers recommend Class A hydraulic technology
- Because, in the event of a power outage, blackout, our hydraulic platform goes down to the lower floor automatically and lets passengers out, without requiring any batteries or complex safety systems
- Because GMV is marketing a new, biodegradable fluid with ensures better performance while respecting the environment
- Because, unlike electric home lifts, GMV Home Lifty® platform has a control unit entirely placed outside the shaft (in a small cabinet or dedicated machine room). This way, maintenance is much simpler, faster and safer.
- Because FLUITRONIC technology features a more compact design, as it is built with a smaller number of materials and requires less space. Minimum dimensions. Maximum car size.
- Home Lifty® system: the most advanced domestic lift.
- Ideal for private, apartment and public buildings, thanks to its incredibly smaller shaft, headroom and pit, which require less masonry works.
- The only one in the world with a warranty that can be extended to 10 years. With its 10-year warranty, Home Lifty® can meet any need: excellent value for money, defined costs, safety and reliability.
- The only system fully manufactured by the same company, GMV
- The highest levels of comfort and safety while respecting the environment. In fact, it is the only system that uses a biodegradable fluid instead of traditional mineral oil and the latest generation check valve with two closing springs: for your safety and comfort.
- A wide range of technical solutions:
- HLC-MRL version: the control unit is placed in a small cabinet (W 350 x D 260 x H 2000mm), placed next to the landing door or near the shaft.
- MR version: the control unit is placed in a convenient machine room.
- Variant with rear cylinder, designed for home lifts to be mounted in the stairwell (where depth is greater) and make the most of the width of the shaft to install the largest 1-entrance car you can have
- Home Lifty MRL Slim variant, with LH or RH rail wall taking up a minimal amount of space, swing doors, 2 opposite entrances, 150mm pit: suitable for home lifts to be mounted in the stairwell as an alternative to bridge systems with a cylinder above the lower floor door.
THIS SOLUTION CAN ALSO BE CONFIGURED ACCORDING TO LIFT DIRECTIVE EN 81.21, WITH > 0.15 M/S SPEED, PIT/HEADROOM DIMENSIONS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO THOSE IN THE MACHINERY DIRECTIVE CONFIGURATION, FOR USE IN SMALL APARTMENT BUILDINGS.
A | internal car width
B | internal car depth
C | internal shaft width
D | internal shaft depth
PL | door opening
- Solutions are available for masonry shafts or metal frames, for use inside or outside, with semi-automatic or automatic swing doors.
- The ideal product for breaking down architectural barriers, allowing anyone to get around within the home or, more generally, within the building.
- You can buy only the car frame (with no panels) and automatic doors with no frames to fully customise the car and the main floor entrance door.
- A wide range of finishes available to fully customise your system.
- The energy used by Home Lifty® is like that of the most common household appliances (less than hair-dryers!).
- Easy and safe maintenance.
- Ideal for buildings in seismic areas.